The lot was initially the Fábrica de Zarcão (1923) and later the Imperjornal (1990). Currently has 11 000 m2 of construction area, divided into 10 warehouses, with various uses and projects.
Once characterized by the presence of farms and convents, this eastern part of the city is now marked by the progressive installation of factory units, which benefited from the proximity to the river and the railway.
The lot borders to the west with Avenida Infante D. Henrique, a street of great intensity, movement and noise, however in its interior, and due to the articulation between the buildings, it is possible to have a differentiating environment, marked by the river view.
In the future will be developed a project that thinks about the versatility of a space with various valences and flexibility of use at Av. Infante D. Henrique.